Hosted Buyers Programme
The Hosted Buyers programme was designed for professionals in the sector with purchasing and/or investment capacity.
Participation will enable those chosen to visit the venue and do business with the exhibiting companies, according to their interests. In addition, they will be able to take advantage of a variety of logistical (flight, hotel and parking), and networking benefits, and exclusive spaces.
Who can participate?
The selection of the Hosted Buyers invited guests will be determined based on the organisation’s participation criteria, the professional profile, the planned investment in machinery, products or services of interest, the geographical area, the attendance limit and budgetary constraints.
Registration period is closed
What does it mean to be a Hosted Buyer?
The selection of the Hosted Buyers invited guests will be determined based on the organisation’s participation criteria indicated.
ADVANTAGES IN NETWORKING AND SERVICES
- Personalised agenda management.
- Full or partial coverage of your travel and/or accommodation costs.
- Free Hosted Buyer pass on every day of the show.
- Welcome pack
- Free Parking
- Access to the IBC -International Business Centre- which offers a meeting space, relaxation area, bar service, information and personalised advice.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE HOSTED BUYER
- Attend the fair.
- Pick up your Welcome Pack su Welcome Pack at the entrance.
- Participate in the meeting agenda.
- To take part in at least six meetings* with exhibitors of interest.
*The organisers will be responsible for planning the meeting agenda.
Participate in the Hosted Buyers Programme
Please fill in the following application form before March 28th, 2022.
As soon as we receive and analyse this information, we will contact you to inform you about the conditions of participation in the programme.