Why take part?
Hispack is the interaction facilitator that everyone trusts to make their business grow..
We attract all the sectors with packaging needs
The eight major demand sectors will be represented at Hispack: food and drinks, chemicals, cosmetics and perfumery, medicinal products, pharmaceutical products, the automotive sector, industrial goods and other non-food sectors.
The leading food and non-food companies choose Hispack
We guarantee the attendance of 2 out of every 3 leading brands, with, in some sectors, 80% attendance of the top 30 companies in Spain in terms of billing.
Global and specialised demand
At Hispack 2018, over 40,000 professional visitors from all over the world, from all the sectors and representatives of the entire value chain. Hispack is a well-established event in the internal market and will have a greater international presence than ever before in 2022.
Much more than visitors; decision makers
We connect you with the decision makers. We did so in 2018 and in 2022 we undertake to raise the percentage of visitors with high decision-making power from 73.8% to 80%.
A supply to cope with the best demand
We attract the best domestic and international companies in the sector related to the life cycles of packing and packaging. We will welcome more than 1,100 brands and a more than 600 direct exhibitors.
We play an active role in generating new business opportunities
We accompany the sector in the promotion of new solutions for the demand industries. Hispack has established itself within the sector as a driving force of interactions between all the players involved.
A platform positioned to tackle the great challenges facing the sector
We define a broad training programme based on the Hispack UNBOXING, cross-cutting issues related to the life cycles of packing and packaging.
Internationalisation and the new trends mark Hispack’s activities
The International Business Point complement the schedule. The global future will come alive here.
Join the challenge
Fill in this form and our team will contact you to find the best participation option for you.
Or contact us at your convenience
Our team of sales agents specialising in your sector will be happy to help you at any time.
Online registration form
This online registration form has no legal validity. Fill in the registration form our sales team will contact you to confirm your request.
If you’ve already made up your mind, fill in the participation form
Choose your preferred participation option and send it to the email address indicated in the document.
You can be the key piece in the packaging ecosystem
The best supply attracts the best demand. Join the companies that want to transform the future of packaging and trust in Hispack as a strategic partner.
Food and drinks
Innovation forms part of the DNA of the food industry and packaging is one of the main pillars of the transformation process.
With important challenges in terms of sustainability and safety, the sector is looking towards packaging in order to find new solutions.
Cosmetics and perfumery
Packaging should constantly reinvent itself and seek excellence and new materials which, in addition to being functional, must be capable of surprising the consume.
Packaging must resolve new issues concerning the functionality, dosage and preservation of the product.
The sector is facing new challenges at the point of sale and in terms of the creativity and innovation of its packaging.
The automotive sector
The search for increasingly smart packaging, coding and handling solutions is essential for this industry.
The need to optimise costs and be efficient without undermining quality and safety obliges us to constantly innovate.
Other non-food sectors
Packaging, maintenance and storage solutions that help to optimise the supply chain of any productive activity.
This is the best place to be
Hispack 2022 will occupy pavilions 2 and 3 of the Gran Via venue. We’re restructuring our sectorisation and designing specific product-based routes so that visitors can find your latest innovations.
- Containers solutions, materials, finishes and designs.
- Point of Purchase (POP) advertising material.
- Innovation in bottles, bags, cans, cases, labels, closures and coatings, etc.
- Thermoforming machinery.
- Filling machines.
- Control and verification machinery.
- Components and accessories for wrapping and packaging machines.
- Machines for the shaping of rigid packaging with flexible packaging inside.
- Machinery for the protection of products.
- Closing machines.
- Machinery for the conditioning, wrapping and closure of multiple kinds of packaging.
- Cleaning machines and equipment.
- Machinery for transporting and sorting packaging elements.
- Load unit protection machines.
- Retraction machines and equipment.
- Stretch machines with rotating coils.
- Machines for the treatment of flexible films.
- Automation and digitisation equipment.
- Process machinery.
- Packaging materials for volume solutions.
- Means of packaging.
- Auxiliary means of packaging.
- Automated handling systems.
- Robotic equipment.
- Complementary maintenance materials and systems.
- Automation and digitisation equipment.
- Process machinery for the manufacture of drinks, liquid dairy products and other bottled liquid foods.
- Filling and dosing machinery.
- Machinery for the inspection and detection of impurities.
- Cleaning and sanitation machinery and systems.
- Packaging formation machinery.
- Closure systems.
- End of line.
- Water treatment systems and energy efficiency.
- Machinery for labelling, coding and marking.