8 sectors of packaging-related demand
Hispack is a cross-cutting tradeshow that attracts important demand-related sectors. They are all drivers of innovation and are in a constant process of transformation:
- Cosmetics/Perfumery Cosmetics and perfumery is the field that grew the most in terms of attendance at the previous edition of Hispack. In an industry where the packaging is as important as the product itself, packaging must constantly reinvent itself. Drugstore products Functionality, dosing and product storage are key in this sector, one of the major consumers of packaging. The sector needs to create impact in the sales display and offer a satisfactory user experience.
- Pharmaceuticals The pharmaceutical sector is the third largest in attendance at Hispack and also faces new challenges at the point of sale as well as challenges regarding creativity and innovation. Quality standards are very demanding and have a very high impact on packaging. Industrial goods Despite being invisible packaging, it is essential for the sector's logistical operations. The need to optimise costs and be efficient without sacrificing quality and safety requires constant innovation to improve transportation.
- Food tech Hispack is held together with Foodtech Barcelona, International Trade Fair of Machinery, Technology and Ingredients For the food industry. Foodtech Barcelona will show the whole life cycle of the food product: from the ingredient until the final packaging. Other non-food sectors In the end everything can be packaged. With large or small solutions.
The entire packaging life-cycle
Hispack is committed to leading the transformation of the industry, evolving with the changes that our society is undergoing with an offering that encompasses the entire packaging life-cycle.
- Carlos Cano, CEO (Canopack) Our visitors say... ‘The needs presented to us by professionals who pass through the stand have been much more specific, with real projects and involving some very interesting business opportunities for our company for the near future.'
- Mario Gorena, Director, producer of meat snacks (Mexico) ‘Hispack 2015 has been excellent. It has certainly responded to all the demands in the sector and has allowed me to find new solutions tailored to the needs of my company and the meat industry in Mexico.'
- Professor of Digital Marketing (ESADE) Profesor de Marketing digital (ESADE) ‘It's fantastic that we have a tradeshow like this in Barcelona. I've seen people from all over the world working in sectors that are not very transparent to the end user. People don't know what's behind packaging, logistics, etc. and for me, not being in the sector, it has been very interesting to see it from the front row. I come here to enjoy it.'
- Teresa Sebastià, Responsible for design and development of services (Ecoembes) "Packaging is the vehicle with which we take our product to the market and is our best business card. To the companies of the premium sector to promote the knowledge of this sustainable development ".
- Martin Vom Stein, (The Shopsumer Institute) "In Hispack the visitor receives a very global and comprehensive view of the technological trends that he can take advantage of to innovate and differentiate himself from the competition."