The space for brands like yours. Premiumpack is a zone for the Brand Packaging sector with its own personality that rewards ground-breaking and innovative design. A space designed for your products to shine with their own light and to enable you to share experiences that will boost your business.
Find out how with an exceptional exhibition display.
The best strategy for your business
The visitors of the Brand Packaging sector are mostly senior managers of leading companies in all demand sectors that need premium solutions (drinks, gourmet food, cosmetics, perfumery and pharmacy).
11,000 Brand owners visit Hispack, among other professional profiles.
Discover the activities that carried out by sector professionals and learn how to overcome challenges with the example of the best players in the packaging industry. At this edition we are expecting 2,100 attendees, 90 speakers and more than 40 activities, talks, round-table discussions and workshops.
Hispack Challenges: User Experience
Because brands need experiences
At ‘Hispack Challenges: User Experience' we will organise a set of activities including conferences, workshops and round-table discussions, to respond to one of the greatest challenges for brands: How to take advantage of the innovation provided by packaging and at the POS to improve the experience of the consumers.
Shopper Marketing Zone
Because all brands think about the retail battle
Packaging is the great invigorator of retail. A powerful tool for activating the Point of Sale, creating new brand experiences and attracting the attention of consumers.
How can we add more value to added value?
Stand out with
Not including VAT
Does not include registration fees (600€)
- 16 m² space
- 16 m² wooden stand
- 100 electronic invitations
- 1 parking space
- Cleaning prior to the opening
- Anthracite grey roll carpet, covered with protective plastic during the assembly phase
- Chipboard perimeter walls, 250 cm high, black and white depending on the design
- A 20 cm thick totem, 150 cm wide x 300 cm high, painted in black, to display the exhibitor’s logo
- 1 lockable wooden storeroom, 1 x 1 m
- Logo with the exhibitor’s name on a wall 300 cm high, measuring approximately 120 x 80 cm
- A 3.3 kW electrical switchboard with a plug socket, installed in the storeroom
- General lighting with 20 W LED spotlights and guides (1 spotlight every 3 m²) and a 50 W LED spotlight to illuminate the totem
- 1 white round table, 80cm in diameter
- 4 white Jacobsen chairs
- 1 black Nuta stool
- 1 white melamine counter with doors and a shelf
- 1 illuminated display case, 37 x 44 cm
How to join the challenge
Contact our Commercial manager
You have all the information at your fingertips and our commercial manager specialising in your sector is available to help you with whatever you need to make your participation a success.
Fill in the form
Our team will contact you to find the best participation option for you.
If you've already made up your mind, fill in the participation form
Send your participation form to the email address indicated in the document.
Some of the exhibiting companies at Hispack18 that showed us how the industry is innovating:
- AUER PACKAGING GMBH
- CABKA SPAIN
- CARTONAJES FONT
- CARTONAJES M. PETIT
- CONGOST PLASTIC
- EMBALAJES CAPSA
- EMBALPACK LEVANTE
- INKA PALET
- J2 SERVID
- KNAUF MIRET
- MANDRILADORA ALPESA
- OSONA INDUSTRIAL PLASTIC
- SERVICIOS COMERCIALES PAPELEROS
- TESA TAPE